Bagan

Bagan

Monday, August 15, 2011

Seattle Part 2: Beer, Mt. Rainier finally & Brasil


I met up with Greg D. for a beer when he rolled into town. Yup, our paths keep crossing. What’s even crazier is in Dec Greg visited me in PDX then went to Vegas for a race. I met Kawika in HI just after he finished the same race. Just crazy how people end up in the same places at the same time and never meet.

I also learned that my brother arrived in Seattle the same night I did, but only stayed a night for work. If only he kept up with my schedule and facebook! Oh well.  

I visited the Redhook Ale Brewery tour w/ Greg & Sally.  Next day Kawika and I woke up at 6:30am to go to Mt. Rainier NP. Last day we check out Brasil Fest.

Next two days are not happy ones. I am going to PDX to take care of “business”; the dreaded boxes I stored w/ a friend who is leaving PDX. I am re-storing them and downsizing some more. Hard to do as I am still not sure what I am doing after my NYC Oct visit and if my AK/HI dream will come true.  On 8/17 Chris W. & I head down to CA for a 2 week camping road trip! Then back to PDX for 2 weeks! Click here for more pix.

No comments:

Post a Comment