Bagan

Bagan

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Appreciation!

Below is a list of things I have come to appreciate these past 7 months on the road. I started it in Alaska back in May. Some of it is obvious, maybe even cheesy, but it was fun to do and I might have missed a few things too. In any case, we should appreciate what we have and not worry too much about what we don't have. (I know easier said than done).

Dry pants
Running water
Warm water
What about just water!
Soap
Electricity 
As the days started to warm up, I now appreciate refrigeration.
Clear, rain free days

Clean, dry clothes - socks, shoes, gloves, hats, etc
Kindness of others, especially strangers!
Home cooking, especially from scratch and home made wine.
Lights
Soft seats, couch
Comfy bed
Live music
Not planning – Looking back I continue to realize that I over planned most of my trips. Not sure why or how that came about, but I am happy to be lessening that addiction little by little.
Friends & Family and for making this trip happen
Freedom
My health
Air
Wind
Heat
Sight, hearing, feeling

Pen and paper
Nature
Solitude
Books, films
My brain
Being Alive
 

No comments:

Post a Comment