Bagan

Bagan

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vermont – A Great First Time Visit


I hopped on an 8 hour mega bus to VT, making it state #41.  I visited my friend Dave, whom I met up with in SC & GA just the other week. It was great being by the water, Lake Champlain. We had sunny days so we were out and about hiking, kayaking, and walking on a farm. Got to see the sunset and yellow/reddish trees glowing.

VT has a few local biz that are pretty popular which I had forgotten about, i.e. VT Teddy Bear, Ben & Jerry, Burton snowboards, Green Mountain coffee. Never realized VT was still farmland with local brew and vineyards.

VT reminded me of a mix between Portland and Ashville; people are into local and sustainability but with less hipsters and hippies. Click here for more pix.

No comments:

Post a Comment