Bagan

Bagan

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Alaska: Living Simple is not Simple - Article voting

I wrote an article for an ecotourism contest, you can read and vote for it by clicking here (voting button is to the right of the article). The top three travel stories will win an ecotour trip. I've never done anything like this and it's strange to me that all these contests now are about friends/popularity than the actual quality of what is being judged.

The article is a combination of blog entries and photo captions from my time in Alaska in July. It still took time to piece it all together, but it's nice to have a comprehensive account. I've been slowly working on putting all my Alaska blog entries and photo captions together, which is harder than I anticipated. Anyway, thanks as always for reading! More news coming soon.

P.S. Some of you may not know that I send a short weekly green tips email, leave a comment here if you'd like to join the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment