Bagan

Bagan

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Escape to the Cape


Spent only two nights in Cape Cod, my first time there. We spent the day at the Cape Cod National Seashore which I never heard of before. Pretty beaches, ponds, and trails with excellent weather. Got to check out cute Provincetown, which has tons of art galleries.


The hotel had an arcade and a foosball table; that totally made my day! I also got to play Super Chexx for the first time and even won a game. It’s an old school hockey game that is way tougher than foosball. 

Overall, it was a nice, little getaway. On the drive back to NYC, stopped at Providence, RI for a quick walk and lunch. We stopped at the Italian area, Federal Hill; had no clue Providence had such a place.

This week I am preparing for my three month Costa Rica trip. Had to fix my computer, get some water purification tablets just in case, and will struggle to pack light. Oh and this Friday, me and Tiffany are accompanying my dad for our usual day trip to AC. My dad enjoys it; I am not a good gambler. It’s an early day to beat traffic then Sat my flight leaves at 6:15am! Will try to post later next week after my first week learning Spanish! Click here for pix.

No comments:

Post a Comment