Bagan

Bagan

Monday, September 16, 2013

Fishing and Burning Basket

Gosh it's been 2 weeks since my last post and I can hardly recall what I have been up to. I did start going to what we call the training room, a circuit training thing 2-3x a week an hour at a time. I despise workouts, never been a gym fan but this is not a gym. No machines, no pool, no come as you please. There's a few classes a week and you can't be late.

It goes by fast as you do various activities to work out different parts of your body for 30 seconds at a time. I hope to not only get in better shape, maybe get a little strong but to also get some energy as winter approaches. So far my abs are sore!

It's been rainy but still busy with events and bdays. We just had our 10th annual basket burning. "..experience of community interactive, impermanent art..." ""Follow the nose of your curiosity, the sparks of your imagination, and the desire of your hands to engage the natural world in a unique way, and deepen its mystery." 

I will be taking care of Kammi's two little ones for a full week. I suspect my next post will contain cute images of them :)

Click here for some boat trip/fish pix and huge ass basket burn on the bech.

No comments:

Post a Comment